April 14, 2009
Zoo Trip for mommy's bday!! I bought a toy animal for every animal I knew of at the zoo and as we stopped at each one, I pulled out his toy animal to teach him his zoo friends.. can't think of a better way to spend my bday!
I think this is the leopard
Elephant!
Giraffe!
His favorite was the Elephant!
Lion! (He was sleeping)
Collage!
May 25, 2009 - a day at the park!
June 17, 2009 - posing in the bathtub!
June 28, 2009 - Park!
Fourth of July on MiMi & Grandad's the boat - July 4, 2009
He put a bowl on my head at Grandma's - July 11, 2009
Grandaddy kisses!! July 17, 2009
Grandaddy's gonna get you!!
Nana kisses!!
I truly cherish these pictures!!
Annual Galveston trip to visit PawPaw & Colette - July 24, 2009
Rudy's holding a "Life is Good" sign.. =)
Me with my dad & Colette! First day of our vacation
On the beach with Paw Paw & Colette
Getting his portrait made on the strand! July 25, 2009
Horse & Carriage ride!
His first piece of candy ever!! At Galveston's strand "La Kings" from Colette & Paw Paw!
Kema Boardwalk - July 26 - Feeding the hundreds of fish below with daddy & paw paw
Giving his MeeMaw a kiss! - July 30, 2009
Cute lil' doll - July 30, 2009!
He loves jumping party! July 31, 2009